PotashCorp (POT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PotashCorp (NYSE: POT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PotashCorp (POT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
- American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.59; 3.7% Yield
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!