Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pitney-Bowes (NYSE: PBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1875 per share, or $0.75 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pitney-Bowes (PBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- BAB, Inc. (BABB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!