Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- PACCAR (PCAR) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- CIM Commercial Trust (CMCT) Declares $0.21875 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!