Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pier 1 Imports (PIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.42; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!