Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Penns Woods Bancorp (NASDAQ: PWOD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
- KBR, Inc. (KBR) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Kimball Int'l (KBAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield