Pennant Investment (PNNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pennant Investment (NASDAQ: PNNT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26.
DISTRIBUTION ADJUSTMENT AND FEE WAIVER
"Given the continued weakness in energy and overall yield compression in the market, we have concluded, in consultation with our board of directors, that it is prudent to pay our $0.28 per share distribution for the December 2016 quarter, and then reduce the distribution to $0.18 per share for the March 2017 quarter" said Arthur H. Penn, CEO. "This is the first distribution reduction in our nearly 10 year history and it should allow us to return to the environment where we expect to meet or exceed our distribution with net investment income. In addition, we have concluded, in consultation with our board of directors, to extend our 16% waiver of base and incentive fees through December 31, 2017 as the energy investments need more time to maximize recoveries. Going forward, we intend to focus on lower risk, primarily secured investments, thereby reducing the volatility of our earnings stream."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pennant Investment (PNNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!