Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pembina Pipeline (NYSE: PBA) declared a monthly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pembina Pipeline (PBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Board Approves 8.1% Dividend Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!