Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pembina Pipeline (NYSE: PBA) declared a monthly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pembina Pipeline (PBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!