Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Patterson Cos. (NASDAQ: PDCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Patterson Cos. (PDCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- Rollins (ROL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.115; 1.4% Yield
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.42; 1.4% Yield