Parke Bancorp (PKBK) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Parke Bancorp (NASDAQ: PKBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Parke Bancorp (PKBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.855 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.263; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!