PCTEL (PCTI) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PCTEL (NASDAQ: PCTI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PCTEL (PCTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Daktronics (DAKT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield