PBF Energy (PBF) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PBF Energy (PBF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Stonegate Bank (SGBK) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Philip Morris (PM) Declares $1.04 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!