Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) Declares $0.3125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Otter Tail Corp (NASDAQ: OTTR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, or $1.25 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!