Orrstown Financial (ORRF) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Orrstown Financial (NASDAQ: ORRF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Orrstown Financial (ORRF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!