Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Declares EUR0.168576 Quarterly Dividend
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) declared a quarterly dividend of EUR0.168576 per share, or EUR0.674304 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Union First Market Bankshares (UBSH) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!