Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Declares EUR0.168576 Quarterly Dividend
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) declared a quarterly dividend of EUR0.168576 per share, or EUR0.674304 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Daktronics (DAKT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!