Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 26, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Global Net Lease (GNL) Declares $0.059166667 Monthly Dividend; 8.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!