Olympic Steel (ZEUS) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Olympic Steel (NASDAQ: ZEUS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Olympic Steel (ZEUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33.3% to 20c/Share; Yields 1.8% Yield
- CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Declares $0.3775 Quarterly Dividend; 13.8% Yield
- PetMed Express (PETS) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!