Old Republic (ORI) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Old Republic (NYSE: ORI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1875 per share, or $0.75 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Old Republic (ORI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- TC PipeLines LP (TCP) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 6.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!