Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.76 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.76 per share, or $3.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Occidental Petroleum (OXY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Inter Parfums (IPAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!