Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 03/01: (ACI) (MTB) (CATO) (FUN)
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend March 1st, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ACI), paying 11 cents with a current yield of 3.2%;
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB), paying 70 cents with a current yield of 3.4%;
- Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.3%; and
- Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), paying 40 cents with a current yield of 5.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACETO Corp (ACET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.065; 1% Yield
- WesBanco (WSBC) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Cato Corp. (CATO) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!