Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 03/01: (ACI) (MTB) (CATO) (FUN)
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend March 1st, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ACI), paying 11 cents with a current yield of 3.2%;
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB), paying 70 cents with a current yield of 3.4%;
- Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.3%; and
- Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), paying 40 cents with a current yield of 5.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!