Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 03/01: (ACI) (MTB) (CATO) (FUN)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend March 1st, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ACI), paying 11 cents with a current yield of 3.2%;
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB), paying 70 cents with a current yield of 3.4%;
- Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.3%; and
- Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), paying 40 cents with a current yield of 5.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- TSYS (TSS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Potlatch (PCH) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!