Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 03/01: (ACI) (MTB) (CATO) (FUN)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend March 1st, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ACI), paying 11 cents with a current yield of 3.2%;
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB), paying 70 cents with a current yield of 3.4%;
- Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.3%; and
- Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), paying 40 cents with a current yield of 5.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 17.2% Yield
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!