Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Norwood Financial Corp (NASDAQ: NWFL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- IGT Signs New Contract With The Massachusetts State Lottery Commission To Supply A New Central Gaming System And Terminal Applications, And Internet Website, Following Competitive Procurement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!