Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Norwood Financial Corp (NASDAQ: NWFL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 8.1% to $0.20; 1.4% Yield
- Amgen (AMGN), UCB Announce FDA Acceptance of BLA For Romosozumab
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.82; Adds $2B to Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!