Northstar Realty Finance (NRF) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 11.1% Yield
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northstar Realty Finance (NYSE: NRF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northstar Realty Finance (NRF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Dorchester Minerals (DMLP) Declares $0.241475 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!