Nordstrom (JWN) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nordstrom (JWN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield