Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 11.6% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nordic American Tanker (NYSE: NAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 27, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 25, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nordic American Tanker (NAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Principal Financial Group (PFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 3.2% Yield
- Federated Investors (FII) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!