News Corp (NWSA) Declares $0.10 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
News Corp (NASDAQ: NWSA) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on News Corp (NWSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades News Corp. (NWSA) to Underperform
- Leucadia National (LUK) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!