News Corp (NWSA) Declares $0.10 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
News Corp (NASDAQ: NWSA) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on News Corp (NWSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Analogic (ALOG) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- PACCAR (PCAR) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 0.9% Yield