Newmarket (NEU) Declares $1.60 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Newmarket (NYSE: NEU) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.60 per share, or $6.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Newmarket (NEU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- TSYS (TSS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!