NetEase (NTES) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NetEase (NTES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Analogic (ALOG) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield