NetEase (NTES) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NetEase (NTES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 0.8% Yield
- MBT Financial (MBTF) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!