National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
National Healthcare (NYSE: NHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on National Healthcare (NHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.97; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!