National Beverage (FIZZ) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 3% Yield
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
National Beverage (NASDAQ: FIZZ) declared a special dividend of $1.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on National Beverage (FIZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Hasbro (HAS) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!