NN, Inc. (NNBR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NN, Inc. (NNBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Taubman Centers (TCO) Declares $0.595 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield