NN, Inc. (NNBR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NN, Inc. (NNBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NN, Inc. (NNBR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Oritani Financial (ORIT) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!