NACCO Industries (NC) Declares $0.2675 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NACCO Industries (NYSE: NC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2675 per share, or $1.07 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NACCO Industries (NC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- American Water Works (AWK) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) Declares $0.2575 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!