Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Murphy Oil (MUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Furniture (STLY) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 15.2% Yield
- Webster Financial (WBS) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Rollins (ROL) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!