Mosaic (MOS) Doubles Annual Dividend to $1/Share
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
In addition to earnings, Mosaic's (NYSE: MOS) Board of Directors approved an annual dividend program of $1.00 per share. This program increases the annual targeted dividend 100 percent from the current level of $0.50 per share, and 400 percent from the year-ago level. The new dividend program is planned to go into effect with the next regularly declared dividend, expected to be declared on July 19, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 4/27: Apple (AAPL), Lab Corp. (LH), General Growth (GGP), Crane (CR), W.R. Berkley (WRB) Report
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Warns on Q1 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!