Mosaic (MOS) Doubles Annual Dividend to $1/Share
- Wall Street gains as data points to improving economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
In addition to earnings, Mosaic's (NYSE: MOS) Board of Directors approved an annual dividend program of $1.00 per share. This program increases the annual targeted dividend 100 percent from the current level of $0.50 per share, and 400 percent from the year-ago level. The new dividend program is planned to go into effect with the next regularly declared dividend, expected to be declared on July 19, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Fitch Downgrades Reinsurance Group of America's (RGA) IDR to 'BBB+'; Outlook is stable
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS): TSA Liquidation Benefit Starts in August - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!