Mosaic (MOS) Doubles Annual Dividend to $1/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
In addition to earnings, Mosaic's (NYSE: MOS) Board of Directors approved an annual dividend program of $1.00 per share. This program increases the annual targeted dividend 100 percent from the current level of $0.50 per share, and 400 percent from the year-ago level. The new dividend program is planned to go into effect with the next regularly declared dividend, expected to be declared on July 19, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Mosaic Company (MOS) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Marlin Midstream Partners, LP (FISH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.365; 7.4% Yield
- UPDATE: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Posts Q3 EPS of 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!