Mosaic (MOS) Doubles Annual Dividend to $1/Share
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/21: (DGLY) (TKMR) (MEET) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (KIRK) Lower (more...)
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
In addition to earnings, Mosaic's (NYSE: MOS) Board of Directors approved an annual dividend program of $1.00 per share. This program increases the annual targeted dividend 100 percent from the current level of $0.50 per share, and 400 percent from the year-ago level. The new dividend program is planned to go into effect with the next regularly declared dividend, expected to be declared on July 19, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- BOB Evans Farms (BOBE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; Boosts Buyback to $150M
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!