Mosaic (MOS) Doubles Annual Dividend to $1/Share
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
In addition to earnings, Mosaic's (NYSE: MOS) Board of Directors approved an annual dividend program of $1.00 per share. This program increases the annual targeted dividend 100 percent from the current level of $0.50 per share, and 400 percent from the year-ago level. The new dividend program is planned to go into effect with the next regularly declared dividend, expected to be declared on July 19, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mosaic Company (MOS) Reports Q2 EPS Falls 37% to $0.64
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- The Mosaic Company Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!