Mosaic (MOS) Doubles Annual Dividend to $1/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
In addition to earnings, Mosaic's (NYSE: MOS) Board of Directors approved an annual dividend program of $1.00 per share. This program increases the annual targeted dividend 100 percent from the current level of $0.50 per share, and 400 percent from the year-ago level. The new dividend program is planned to go into effect with the next regularly declared dividend, expected to be declared on July 19, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Crashed NQ Mobile's (NQ) Q3 Call
- Trading Radar for 12/22: Steelcase (SCS), Bioanalytical Systems (BASI), The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Report
- The Mosaic Company (MOS) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!