Morningstar (MORN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- LegacyTexas Financial Group (LTXB) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Seagate Technology (STX) Declares $0.63 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!