Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Monro Muffler (NASDAQ: MNRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monro Muffler (MNRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Cross Timbers Royalty (CRT) Declares $0.111170 Monthly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!