Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Annual Dividend 1.5% to $0.2283; 0.8% Yield
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- RGC Resources (RGCO) Declares $0.2025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!