Monogram Residential Trust (MORE) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Monogram Residential Trust (NYSE: MORE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monogram Residential Trust (MORE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 0.8% Yield
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!