Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Buy
- NBT Bancorp (NBTB) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!