Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.1% to $0.3605; 2.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3605 per share, or $1.442 annualized. This is a 0.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on December 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
"Microchip achieved outstanding financial results in the September 2016 quarter and our cash generation excluding our dividend payments was a record," said Steve Sanghi, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board. "Our Board of Directors is pleased to declare an increase in our quarterly dividend to a record 36.05 cents per share, which continues to reflect our ongoing commitment to returning value to our stockholders."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microchip Technology (MCHP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!