Medtronic (MDT) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Medtronic (MDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Announces Receipt of FDA 510(k) Clearance for HawkOne DAS
- Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!