Medley Management (MDLY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 8.6% Yield
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medley Management (NYSE: MDLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.80 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Medley Management (MDLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Knot Offshore Partners (KNOP) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!