Medley Capital (MCC) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 12.2% Yield
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medley Capital (NYSE: MCC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Medley Capital (MCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEDLEY TO SPEAK AT THE 2016 WELLS FARGO MIDDLE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FORUM
- Medley Capital Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2016 Financial Results
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!