Medifast (MED) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medifast (NYSE: MED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Medifast (MED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- Medifast Executive Chairman, Michael MacDonald, Recognized as an NACD® Board Leadership Fellow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!