Mead Johnson (MJN) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mead Johnson (NYSE: MJN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4125 per share, or $1.65 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mead Johnson (MJN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!