Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marvell Technology (MRVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- StoneCastle Financial (BANX) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!