Marten Transport (MRTN) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Marten Transport (NASDAQ: MRTN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marten Transport (MRTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Salem Media Group (SALM) Declares $0.065 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!