Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide (NYSE: VAC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Declares $0.11 Monthly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- Saul Centers (BFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.51; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!