Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Marathon Oil Corp. (NYSE: MRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 21, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 10c/Share; Yields 1.6%
- UPDATE: Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Bancorp Of New Jersey (BKJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!