Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (PTBI) (NLS) (TSLA) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
Marathon Oil Corp. (NYSE: MRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 21, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 2.8% Yield
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Allied World Assurance (AWH) Hikes Annual Dividend 15% to $1.04/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!