Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Marathon Oil Corp. (NYSE: MRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 21, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Oil Corporation Declares Third Quarter 2014 Dividend
- JMP Group (JMP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield; Adds 1M Common to Buyback
- Xl Capital (XL) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!