Mackinac Financial (MFNC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mackinac Financial (NASDAQ: MFNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mackinac Financial (MFNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
- Highlands Bancorp, Inc. (HSBK) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 8.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!