Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE: CLI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- Principal Financial Group (PFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!